Self-Aligning Ball Bearing
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CIE-SF
- Aligning: Aligning Bearing
- Rows Number: Single
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Transport Package: in Craft Paper Carton
- Origin: Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
- Contact Angle: 15°
- Separated: Unseparated
- Load Direction: Radial Bearing
- Trademark: CIE
- Specification: ISO9002
- HS Code: 8482102000
Available in open version and in one or two side rubber seal version (2LS,2RS) - contact seal
Possible versions with cylindrical bore for direct assemblies on shafts and taper bore with taper 1:12 on diameter for assemblies on adapter sleeves
Most common cages are of steel sheet or polyamide reinforced with glass fibre while solid cages of steel or brass are in practise for bigger bearings
The 112 and 113 series have wider inner ring and are fixed on shafts by means of locating pins, which get into a cut-out on inner ring.
Self-aligning ball bearings with tapered bore.
Main acceptance path of deep ditch ball bearings to carry , also can bear one stalk of the fixed amount to carr. The type's bearings coefficient of friction is small, the extreme limit become soon high, the size scope and the form varieties are diverse. Be applicable to the precise appearance, low noise electrical engineering, automobile, motorcycle and general machine etc., is an usage in the machine industry a bearings that is most extensively.
The bearing is provided with characteristics of cylindrical bore self-aligning roller bearing, but its inner bore is conical bore, and the normal conicity is 1:12. Its typel is the bearing basic typel with K behind. But the conicity of 240 and 241 series bearings is 1:30, their type is the bearing basic typel with K30 behind. Conical bore bearing can be mounted on the conical journal by nut, and it can also be fixed on the cylindrical shaft by adapter sleeve or withdrawal sleeve
Types Of Self Aligning Ball Bearings
The two basic designs of double row self-aligning ball bearings are standard and "E" shaped. The "E" shaped have a larger load carrying capacity and can be used in a wider range of applications.
They are available in three designs:
- Basic open design - These self aligning bearings may have a cylindrical or a taper bore. The one with a taper bore requires adapter sleeves with locking washers with which the bearings can be secured on to the shafts.
- Sealed Bearings - The sealed bearings have seals on both sides. They are made of oil and synthetic rubber with a sheet steel reinforcement. Operating temperature is -40° C to 120° C. The outside diameter of the seal is retained in a recess in the outer diameter forming a tight seal are filled with a lithium based grease that inhibits rust and can operate on temperature ranging from -30°C to 110°C. These self aligning bearings may have a cylindrical or a taper bore. The one with a taper bore requires adapter sleeves with locking washers with which the bearings can be secured on to the shafts.
- Bearings with Extended Inner Ring - This type of self-aligning ball bearings are used for commercial ground shafting applications. The bore tolerance allows easy mounting and dismounting. They are located axially by pins or screws that fix in a slot on one side of the inner ring. This also prevents the inner ring from turning on the shaft. When used in pairs the slots should either be adjacent or at the outboard position.
Our workroom, test lab and fair booth at a glance:
If there is any question on self aligning ball bearings with tapered bore design. Welcome to contact us in details